Topcon RL-H5A Laser Level
Horizontal rotating laser level for exterior use
Order in the next Hours Mins and Seconds,
To get your item delivered on Friday
£599.00 (Ex VAT) With LS-100D Receiver
Long-range high accuracy laser
With great distance and high-accuracy, the RL-H5 Series is simple to use for checking elevations.
Easy to use
With electronic self-leveling, you press the power button and go right to work in seconds. If the RL-H5A gets disturbed on the job it relevels itself automatically. The self-leveling motors are accurate to ±10 arc seconds.
Long range operation
Need to shoot elevations up to 400 m from your laser? No problem — this instrument has the power and range to cover a 800 m diameter job site.
Long battery life
The RL-H5A gives you the option of up to 60 hours of continuous usage with the rechargeable battery pack or 100 hours with (4) D cell batteries.
All weather dependability
With the IP66 rating, the RL-H5A is “job site tough” and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
Five year guarantee
The RL-H5A laser comes with a Five Year Guarantee. Topcon is backing up this reliable, accurate laser with the best factory warranty in the industry.
• General elevation control
• Checking and setting elevations for small to medium job sites
• Leveling forms and footers
• Estimating cut and fills
• Basic slopes for driveways and ramps
• RL-H5A Laser
• LS-100D receiver
• Receiver bracket
• NiMH rechargeable battery pack
• Battery charger
• Carry case
• Accuracy: ±10 arc seconds
• Self-Leveling Range: Horizontal ±5°
• Working Area: 800 m
• Rotation Speed: 600 RPM
• Dust/Water Rating: IP66
• Operating Time: Alkaline - 100 hours / NiMH - 60 hours
• Operating Temp: -20ºC to 50ºC
• Size (H x W x L): 205 x 211 x 172 mm